blackwomentalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blackwomentalk

black women community talk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Grow Eyebrow.
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:25 am by MsLaura

» Ladies Jeans Brands.
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:21 am by MsLaura

» Best Fashion Magazines.
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:41 am by MsLaura

» Top Fashion Models.
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:35 am by MsLaura

» Fashion Websites Here Please!
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:09 am by MsLaura

» Skinny Jeans
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 am by MsLaura

» Fashion Tips
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 am by MsLaura

» The classifications
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:14 am by TrudiBerry

» Check Hairpedia for hairstyles!
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:36 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:54 pm
Poll
i want long hair because...
i feel beautiful ..
Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_lcap43%Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
I just like it
Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_lcap30%Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
i hate short hair
Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_lcap9%Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
i wanna prove me right!
Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_lcap17%Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
none
Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_lcap0%Fulfilling the Law of Christ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23
Beauty Tips from Africa
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:02 pm by Flowers & Pearls
The continent of Africa is full of unique herbs that have properties useful for health and beauty remedies. Many beauty remedies based on indigenous African herbs have been passed down for hundreds …

Comments: 0
Folliculitis Keloidalis Nuchae (mostly common in men)
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:01 pm by Flowers & Pearls
Folliculitis Keloidalis Nuchae

It is a chronic condition which involves scalp and the back of the neck. Folliculitis Keloidalis Nuchae generally occurs in African American men. People in the age …

Make Your Own Hair Perfume
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:50 pm by Flowers & Pearls
Want to turn a few more heads? Well, you could do that just with a whiff of air. It is the wonderful locks which fall over your shoulder that need some care. It barely takes a few minutes to prepare …

UV hair protection. 101
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:31 pm by Flowers & Pearls
Summer is coming guys so here's the perfect time to protect it from the sun rays (though you must do this always summer is the season when most needed).

UV And Hair

Hair offers a natural …

what's your ulttimate hair goal?!
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:01 pm by Admin
hi girls flower what's your ULTIMIMATE HAIR GOAL???

Comments: 1
Dandruff- What it is?,causes,cures
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:33 pm by Flowers & Pearls
Dandruff or Pityriasis capitis refers to the extreme flaking of the dead skin which forms on the scalp. Although small amount of flaking is normal but when people start experiencing a large amount of …

Learning about Scalp Folliculitis
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:32 pm by Flowers & Pearls
Dandruff and acne are common culprits when it comes to scalp issues. While most of us usually only have to deal with a few flakes or an itch and a scratch, there is another condition that often goes …

Hair Screening: What Toxins is your Body Storing in your Tresses?
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:31 pm by Flowers & Pearls
Hair screening is definitely not new, but it is becoming increasingly popular as we combat the effects of aging and the environment. At-home testing kits are available and are widely accepted as a …

Maintaining Healthy Scalp and Hair
Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:21 pm by Flowers & Pearls
Your hair is your crowning glory. You spend time and money making sure that you have a flattering style and color. But healthy hair can be more than a reflection of your sense of style and fashion. …

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of blackwomentalk on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of blackwomentalk on your social bookmarking website

Fulfilling the Law of Christ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Diamond
Beautiful Diamond

Fulfilling the Law of Christ Empty
PostSubject: Fulfilling the Law of Christ   Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Today's Scripture

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2 NIV).

Today's Word
It pleases God when we live in peace and unity; when we love and serve others and put their needs above our own. The bible says we are fulfilling the law of Christ when we carry each other’s burdens, when we pray for them and when we are supportive in their time of need. There are many ways to reach out to people and help carry their burdens. Just by giving an encouraging word or smile, you can help lighten the load for someone. When you pray and intercede for others in their day of difficulty, you are helping carry their burdens. Maybe there are other ways to help the people around you. Maybe you can pay for someone’s groceries, or give someone cash at the gas pump. Anytime you help others and reach out to them, it’s as if you are directly lending a hand to God.

Remember, in God’s kingdom what you sow, you shall reap. When you help others, God promises to repay you. He’ll make sure that people reach out to you in your time of need as well so that you can live in victory and blessing all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I want to fulfill Your law of love by serving and helping others. Show me how to be a blessing to the people around me so that I can help carry their burdens. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loveyours3lf.ning.com
Flowers & Pearls

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling the Law of Christ   Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:21 pm

That's true it reminds me of the day Jesus separated the sheep's and the goats.
PLS read this matthew 25

31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

37"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

41"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

44"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

45"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

Last edited by Flowers & Pearls on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Diamond
Beautiful Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling the Law of Christ   Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:46 pm

Thank you so much for that scripture, thats goes right along with the word for the day flower4u
Back to top Go down
http://www.loveyours3lf.ning.com
Flowers & Pearls

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling the Law of Christ   Fulfilling the Law of Christ EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:56 am

You're welcome:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling the Law of Christ   Fulfilling the Law of Christ Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
blackwomentalk :: My Spiritual Life :: Bible Verses-
Jump to: