Include a scalp massage as part of your daily personal care regimen to grow and maintain healthy hair.!WHY to scalp massage your hair??
It stimulates blood flow,which in turn helps feed the hair follicles.
Often it helps to prevent and fight avoidable hair loss,
and reestablish the natural development of healthy hair.
In addition to all this, it is extremely relaxing, calming, and helps relieve headaches and migraines.!
HOW TO ?? Scalp Massage No. 1: The Friction Massage
* For this massage use the balls of the fingers (not the finger tips) in rapid movements over the scalp.
* Move the fingers in circular movements firmly over the whole scalp starting from the front of the head and moving back to the nape of the neck.
* From the nape of the neck use the same motion to move forward to the front of the head.
This vigorous action will make the scalp tingle and relaxed.Scalp Massage No. 2: The Kneading Massage
* Use the balls of the fingers of both hands (not the finger tips) and spread them out over the scalp.
* Press firmly and rotate the skin. Do not move the fingers over the scalp. Rotate the skin in one area then move to another area of the scalp until the whole area is covered. This should be a slow, firm, kneading movement.
* Rotating Action: The fingers of one hand can move in one direction, e.g. clockwise, and the fingers of the other hand can move in the other direction. Keep the fingers of one hand still while the other rotates and visa versa.
Here is a suggested route:
* Start at the nape of the neck
* Then around to the ears
* Then around to the front hairline
* Then across the top of the head back to the nape of the neck
This scalp massage is particularly effective in increasing blood circulation as well as in stimulating glands and muscles.
Healthy hair is the result of proper diet and exercise to make sure the body is working well on the inside as well as proper care and attention to the scalp and hair on the outside.
Perform scalp massage each day and enjoy the benefits with great looking, healthy hair.
so... give it a try and let us know!