1. Paint the nail with your desired colour and wait for it to become touch dry. Using a small fine liner brush paint on a simple white petal in a sweeping motion lifting off gently to a point.
2.To paint one petal start with the point of the brush and angle whilst sweeping it up and then repeat for the other side of the petal so it is formed in two stages. (You may need to fill the centre with the colour after)
3. Add another flower shape and some random flicks with the liner brush, lifting off the pressure of the brush as you finish the flick. It is easier to use the striper brush when it is slightly damp with non acetone polish remover prior to picking up colour so that the brush is more supple.
4. Use a fine nib nail art pen as shown in image 3 and add some tiny dots around the flicks
5. Take your fine brush tip it in a pale pink polish and add to a side section of each petal to create shading.
6. Take a small amount of yellow and dot into the centre of each flower. Then take a pink nail art pen and using the nib draw a small stem and some tiny dots at the top of the stem.
7. Paint on some green leaves.
8. The finished design. Use a small amount of yellow with the nib of the nail art pen on the leaves and add a few blue dots for extra colour on a few of the flicks. There we go , perfect for holidays in the exotic!!!